Paolo Caparrelli Cisco 22 June 2022
Steps for clearing disk space by manipulating values of watermarks are described below:
- Open RTMT tool using the IP address of the Publisher. Inside RTMT click on 'Alert Central'.
- Select 'LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded', right click and select 'Set Alert/Properties', click on next.
- Note the current value of LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded on a notepad. Then set this to 30%.
- Repeat the previous steps for 'LogPartitionHighWaterMarkExceeded': note the current value and set it to 40%.
- Restart the 'Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool' service under Cisco Unified Serviceability -> Network Services.
- Checked 'show status' command from the CLI to confirm that space utilization is decreasing.
- Set the above values of both back to the original. You will need to set the value of LogPartitionHighWaterMarkExceeded first.