GOLINE owns and operates an IP network identified as Autonomous System AS202032.
Our IP network is directly interconnected with multiple ISPs, NSPs and CSPs. New peering connections are established, are open and when they are beneficial for GOLINE and its customers. Below are the main principles which determine GOLINE’s decision regarding the benefits and appropriateness of establishing peering with potential partners.
GOLINE has a open peering policy globally and considers each peering request based upon individual merits. We reserve the right to reject a peering request or terminate existing peering relationships if their advantages are not evident to us.
Those who request private peering with GOLINE, whether over a PNI or IXP, should:
- Don’t have minimum traffic volumes with GOLINE
- Have balanced traffic with AS202032, with a minimum ratio of 5%
- Have implemented MANRS actions and be a participant of MANRS
- Secure a minimum of 1Gbps bandwidth at each interconnection point
- Maintain a network consisting of fully redundant with each peering point
- Be able to react quickly to establish the additional capacity to meet traffic growth, and agree to upgrade connections at 70% utilisation
- Maintain “full BGP view” at the edge router by means of BGPv4
- Announce only its own routes and the routes of its customers to AS202032, but not the routes received from other peers or upstream
- Not announce “martian” routes or the default route (0.0.0.0/0) to AS202032
- Manage a fully staffed 24×7 Network Operational Centre
- Provide its escalation matrix upon request in order to be able to quickly resolve possible network issues
- Agree GOLINE peering conditions in a formal interconnection agreement
- Be beneficial for GOLINE and our Customers
If you wish to peer with AS202032, send us your firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, provide your network description and technical details including:
- As-set (as macro), if available
- Type of traffic carried through your network
Depending on the traffic levels expected, peering interconnections can be set up as Private Network Interconnections (PNIs) or over public Internet Exchange Points (IXPs).
In case you do not meet the requirements of GOLINE’S peering policy, but take a strong interest in GOLINE’s IP transit service, please contact us.